Wednesday, July 05, 2006

LibraryThing.com Blog

Hello Everybody,

Gena asked me to look at a couple of blog links and asked me to comment on them. I'm afraid I haven't been as timely as I would have liked, but here I am at last with a little bit about LibraryThing.com's blog.

Well, first of all, let me start by saying that as much as I enjoy my job, my new goal is to win the Lotto and blog to my heart's content (or I get a bad headache from staring at the computer screen too long). Anyhow, what a cool site!! Thanks for sharing this, Gena!

For those of you who have your own personal library and would like a way to organize it, this is for you! It's also wonderful for those who love cataloging (admit it, I know you are out there!). PLUS, it's a cool way to meet other bibliophiles who share the same interests as you.

I encourage you to check out LibraryThing.com and its blog. It's not only fun, it's very useful, too!

http://www.librarything.com/blog
Diana

No comments: