- INTERNSHIP at PASADENA PUBLIC LIBRARY: This is non-paying internship and you gain one unit by working 90 hours at Pasadena Public Library this fall semester. Contact Joanne Kim firstname.lastname@example.org for this sign up.
- Paid INTERNSHIP at THE CALIFORNIA COURT OF APPEALS LIBRARY: This Library would like to hire two LT Program students by paying $13/hr. Public transportation cost or parking will also be reimbursed. 30 hrs.per week divided to two students. Send your letter of application and resume by FAX to (213) 897-2429. Or contact: Carol Ebbinghouse, Court of Appeal Library, 300 South Spring St., Los Angeles, CA 90013 (213) 830-7241.
- Paid JOB at a parochial school: Immaculate Heart High School is seeking a part-time library staff. 15 hours/week, M-F, 3-6 at a private middle and high school for girls. $10.00/hr. Basic Cataloging, supervising & assisting students, circulation and special projects under the supervision of the Assistant Librarian. FAX (323-462-0610) resume to: Ms. Virginia Hurst, Principal, Immaculate Heart High School
- Charles Drew University Library is seeking a Library Technician.
- Art Center College of Design in Pasadena is seeking a Library Technician. Inquire at:Anita Flynn, Human Resources, Art Center 1700 Lida Street Pasadena, CA 91103 (626) 396-2270 or (626) 683-0559 FAX
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Job Leads From Mrs. Kim
You might have missed the e-mail that Mrs. Kim sent a few days ago so here is another chance to check out employment opportunities.