Library Associates seeks three (3) experienced Library Technicians for a full-time 10-week project in a corporate library in the (West) San Fernando Valley. Among the Technician's responsibilities will be:
* Eliminating the library's paper backlog,
* Creating entries into the Genie library database,
* Entering abstracts.
The project is slated to start on Monday, October 30th 2006. This position is contingent upon being awarded the contract we are bidding on.
* Previous experience as a Library Technician required.
* Experience doing data entry required;
* Experience using Inmagic / Genie preferred;
* MLS or coursework towards and MLS degree, a plus.