Chapman University in Orange, CA is recruiting a Catalog Technician. Apply online at www.chapman.edu/jobs or submit 2 resume, application letter with salary history to: Job#0507 to Human Resources, 1 University Dr., Chapman University, Orange, CA 92866.
I checked it out - it is in their law school library, it is a full time position. Some of the job requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior library experience to demonstrate the ability to master basic library techniques.
- Experience with conducting searches on a bibliographic utility.
- Knowledge of MARC records and INNOPAC.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with a diverse group of individuals at all levels.
- Writing skills to prepare clear and concise records for new materials.
- Computer skills in using a word processing application, preferably of Microsoft Word.
- Ability to read and understand bibliographic and item records.
For more information about this specific job and to download an application form visit the employment page at Chapman.