Santa Monica Cataloger Temporary Position
"The candidate will classify and catalog a wide variety of library material for both children and adults including books, periodicals, audiovisual media, governments documents,and other formats in accordance with national and international guidelines.
The candidate will be working alongside a permanent employee who will provide ongoing training and orientation regarding local practices, policies and procedures."
- Experience with AACR2
- Experience with LCSH
- Experience with DDC
- Experience with OCLC
- Experience working in the cataloging module of an ILS
- Experience cataloging juvenile materials
- Experience cataloging non-print formats
- Works well with others in a team-based environment
- Experience with OCLC Connexion
- Experience with Sirsi Unicorn ILS