- Copy and original cataloging of adult books, federal and state documents, spoken and music CDs, DVD and serial titles
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with DDC, ASCR, SuDoc and/or California document classification or a combination of DDC with one of the specialized classification schemes;
- Experience cataloging sound recordings (music CDs and spoken CDs), serials (travel guides, directory, annuals);
- Experience copy cataloging foreign language books;
- Experience cataloging DVDs
If you are interested you can e-mail Patty De Anda with your resume with a cc to Joanne Schwarz. Please use the job title as the subject. For more information about Library Associates - a library placement firm please visit http://www.libraryassociates.com/index.html