Pay Range is between $13 to $15 an hour
Work schedule is Tuesday-Friday, 10:00am-6:30pm and Saturday, 8:45am-5:15pm.
- Monitor and staff circulation desk. Duties include processing overdues, fines, library card applications and missing book/journal procedures.
- Processes new material received from cataloging. Includes verification of title, status, call number, and holdings in online catalog (HELIX) and referring problems/questions to a librarian.
- Prepares print and online bibliographic records for internal processing and web-based “new Library Books” program.
- Assists in the de-selection of library materials including records maintenance and materials dispersal. Processes classed serials as directed. Sends material to cataloging for processing. Compiles statistics.
- Processes and maintains Reserve Book Collection including researching new editions and new titles, resolves incomplete or incorrect citations, and maintains reserve statistics. On a trimester basis, solicits and processes faculty Reserve title lists.